Thursday, August 11, 2011

Intro to my mission

It's nearing the end of Summer 2011 and unlike some teenagers, I am confined to the house. I wouldn't go on and say that I am comfortable saying that, but I will say that I am content with what I could use to make sure I don't go crazy from boredom. Sure, I will watch TV, play videogames, rewatch movies and stuff, but I as I am entering another chapter of my life, I will need to maintain a practiced tradition in children: reading.

My mission/project/etc is to read, read, read. I will read as many books as I can because of many reason:
- I still have many books I have yet to finish or even start
- I will probably need to take a break from university work and stuff.
- Keep my mind active
- Hone my skills as a writer.

I will probably need to make a goal too so that I don't slump on my "mission". I suppose I will say that I will read at least 10 books by the end of this year. This will depend on how committed and how fast I read books. Also, I will write something about the books I have read in the past, books I am currently reading, and books that I want to read. Maybe I'll include other things about books, authors, articles, etc. just to be a more active blogger.

Wish me luck.

~ J

No comments:

Post a Comment